Kodak’s official Android TV is integrated with Chromecast and offers an immersive viewing experience. They also offer unmatched cinematic experience at affordable prices. With an almost bezel-less design, the TV also has Google Play Store like Prime Video, Hotstar, Z5, Sony LIV, 6000+ apps and Google Play Store with 500,000+ TV shows. The remote control also includes dedicated shortcut keys for Prime, YouTube and Sony Live.
Commenting on the sale, “We are grateful to our customers for their support during the epidemic,” said Mr. Avneet Singh Marwah, CEO, Director, Super Plastronics Pvt. Ltd., Kodak brand license holder. “To appreciate their support and express our gratitude, we are offering our biggest discounts on some of our bestseller TV series so that they can experience the IPL series running at a high price at a reasonable price,” he said.
Airtel gives users a big tweak! Prepaid plans will be expensive, know …
Telecom companies are not happy with TRAI’s decision
According to media reports, Airtel is not satisfied with the base price of 5G by the telecom regulator. Speaking on the occasion, Gopal Vitthal said, “The industry was expecting a sharp fall in prices. Although the prices have come down but it is not enough and in that sense it is quite disappointing. Let me tell you that some telecom operators are not happy with the decision of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI). These companies are trying to reduce the reverse price of 5G by 90%.
The company’s CEO said he hoped the public would tolerate it
“I think we may see a slight increase in tariffs this year,” Vitthal said. I still think tariffs are still low at that level. ‘ Vitthal also said that he hopes consumers have the capacity to bear this trauma. He acknowledged that the new price hike was only a temporary setback. Let me tell you that Airtel’s popularity has not diminished despite the increase in prices last year. Airtel added about 5 million subscribers in March. Earlier, 3 million people were joining Airtel for three consecutive months.
Airtel also launched last year
Last year, all three private telecom operators – Airtel, Reliance Jio and Vodafone-Idea – raised prices by 18-25 per cent. Airtel first decided to increase the pre-paid plan by 18-25% in November 2021. After this Idea also decided to increase its tariff charge in the same category. At the same time, Reliance Jio increased the prices of its pre-paid plans by 20 per cent in this case. Reliance Jio has not yet commented on whether it will increase the tariff plan this year.
Slow down smartphone speed even after deleting data? Using …
Unfortunately, Android smartphones do not have their own recycling bin like the Windows system. The lack of a recycling bin for storing files makes it a bit difficult. However, most Android smartphones have their own trash system that you need to empty yourself to free up storage full of unnecessary downloads and cached files.
So with the help of simple steps here, you can get rid of unnecessary things like application data files, application cache files. These steps may be a little different on every Android phone, it will help guide you to the Trash section of your Android phone. Find out how many files like photo, file manager can be emptied in the trash in an Android smartphone. This process depends a lot on the phone and OS update.
How To Clear Photo Trash On Android Smartphone
- First you need to open the Google Photos app on your Android smartphone.
- After this you will find the Library option in the bottom bar of Photos.
- At the top of the Library screen, you’ll find the Trash option. It has to be tapped.
- After this you have to tap on the three points in the upper right corner.
- After this you select Empty Trash.
- It will ask you to select the Allow option to confirm your choice
- After this, Google Photos will permanently delete all the photos in the Trash.
How to Clear Files by Google on Android Smartphones-
- Do you use Files by Google as a file manager? You can also clean up trash from here.
- Open the Files option on the Google app in your smartphone.
- Then tap on the hamburger menu in the top left corner.
- Then you select Trash. This will show you the deleted files.
- You can select all your files as well as all items.
- You can then go down and tap the Delete button.
How to clear app cache and data files from your Android smartphone
- Go to your smartphone’s settings.
- After going to settings, go to storage.
- After this, go to the app whose cache you want to delete.
- To access this feature, you’ll need to go to the application info menu and tap on Storage.
- Then click on Clear Cache. However, this will not delete all the data.
- If you want to clear all data, you have to tap Clear Data or Clear Storage for this.
- Android users should note that this will also remove all settings, files and accounts.
Good news for Nokia users, Nokia G20 smartphone is getting …
According to reports, the update will reportedly be available in Austria and is packed with 1.97 GB of data. If you use a Nokia G20 phone and you want to check if you have this update available, you can do so by going to your phone’s settings.
Let me tell you that this new update from Nokia comes with a privacy dashboard that provides a clear overview of users’ location, camera or microphone access in the last 24 hours. With this new update, Nokia G20 users will be able to keep their private data in a safe place. In addition, it has some accessibility enhancements, including features like increased area, extra screen dimming, bold text and grayscale.
Notably, there are still many Nokia smartphones that have not received the Android 12 update. The names of these phones are – Nokia X10, Nokia X20, Nokia XR20, Nokia G50, Nokia 8.3 5G and Nokia 2.4. However, there are many such smartphones, which are expected to get the Android 12 update soon. These include smartphones like Nokia 3.4, Nokia 5.4, Nokia T20.
- MI VS DC: ‘It needs to be implemented with better strategy, Mumbai’
- Airtel gives users a big tweak! Prepaid plans will be expensive, know …
- Ashwin IPL 2022: Ashwin portrayed as ‘David Warner’, he is aggressive
- IPL 2022: Tata Punch car smashed by Moin Ali after Rohit Sharma
- Slow down smartphone speed even after deleting data? Using …
Local4 months ago
Subhash Chandra Bose Statue News: Under cover photo with Nazi leader
Local3 months ago
Accident in Kota: Accident on 100 year old bridge of Chambal river in Kota,
Sports4 months ago
Sunil Gavaskar raises questions on Bhuvneshwar Kumar, says- unable to stop run
Tech3 months ago
Valentine’s Day 2022: Gift these trendy gadgets to your near and dear ones
Local3 months ago
Ravidas Jayanti: PM Modi will visit Ravidas Vishram Dham temple in Karol Bagh
Sports4 months ago
IPL Auction 2022: Rain of Money on Youngistan, The U-19 Stars
Tech3 months ago
You can buy this great wireless power for only 999 rupees, you will get …
Sports4 months ago
South Africa vs India 2nd ODI Live Streaming: India-South Africa